Relevant Radio is seeking an Operations Manager for its Austin station:
As an Operations Manager you are responsible for the sound and quality of the local radio station. Daily duties include station logs, production, copy-writing, recording and editing. The OM is responsible for keeping the station compliant and maintaining the public file. They will attend to the needs and request of the local listeners and maintain local content on the Relevant Radio website. The best candidate is a self-starter, organized, tenacious and has a passion for the Catholic faith and a love for the mission and culture of Relevant Radio.
– 3 – 5 years of radio broadcasting experience.
– Experience working in the areas of: traffic/logs; writing/recording promotional spots; production; live remotes.
– Associate degree/equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills.
– Must be organized and with an eye for detail.
– Proficiency with MS Office and broadcasting software: Adobe Audition, Delta Flex and Simian preferred.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume with an on-air demo to: email@example.com